(NY Times article by Charlotte Lieberman from March 25, 2019 – and no, I didn’t put off posting it, thank you very much)
Since the beginning of 2018, the search engine said there’s been a 50 percent increase in “Near Me” searches. Also, we’re searching for descriptions rather than a specific experience. So “late-night cocktails on a roof” is more common than a specific rooftop bar.
Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection, where have you been all my life?
Use your Android phone to sign in to other devices with 2-Factor Authentication (2FA): Now generally available: Android phone’s built-in security key
The Android phone has to be running Android 7.0+, and the Chrome OS / macOS X / Windows 10 device needs to have Bluetooth and a Chrome browser.
Ellen Hendriksen explains how to beat social anxiety in her new book, How to Be Yourself: Quiet Your Inner Critic and Rise Above Social Anxiety
- 1 boneless pork sirloin roast (3 pounds)
- 5 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 24 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cut roast in half; place in a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker. Mix chilies, taco seasoning and cumin; spoon over pork. Cook, covered, on low until meat is tender, 8-10 hours.
- Remove pork; cool slightly. Skim fat from cooking juices. Shred meat with two forks. Return to slow cooker; heat through. Serve in tortillas with lettuce and cheese. Freeze option: Place cooled pork mixture in freezer containers; freeze up to 3 months. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a covered saucepan, stirring gently and adding a little broth if necessary.