- 1 boneless pork sirloin roast (3 pounds)
- 5 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 24 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cut roast in half; place in a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker. Mix chilies, taco seasoning and cumin; spoon over pork. Cook, covered, on low until meat is tender, 8-10 hours.
- Remove pork; cool slightly. Skim fat from cooking juices. Shred meat with two forks. Return to slow cooker; heat through. Serve in tortillas with lettuce and cheese. Freeze option: Place cooled pork mixture in freezer containers; freeze up to 3 months. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a covered saucepan, stirring gently and adding a little broth if necessary.