- Why Instructional Designers Need to Use LinkedIn to Build Their Network
- Cathy Moore’s Action Mapping blog
- Twine – open-source HTML editor to design interactive stories (i.e., branching scenarios per Cathy Moore) (has timed interactions – could use to hint spelling for language learning?)
- Devlin Peck blog:
- Is Instructional Design Right For You? (1 hour talk, and wanders somewhat)
- How to Become an Instructional Designer in 2021
- Creating an Instructional Design Portfolio
- Links from one Facebook Become an IDOL post:
I’m thinking about changing careers to Instructional Design / Development. As part of my thought process, I wondered what the currently preferred software package is, so I asked a question in the Instructional Design group on Facebook.
One response included a set of skills that corporate IDs should know – I wanted to save that set here:
- adult learning theory
- analysis methods
- evaluation methods
- graphic design
- LMS knowledge
I’m sure I’ll find more in the future.